Dalida Gepfert – Member of the Management Board for Financial Affairs
- 2010 - Ernst & Young Academy of Business, ACCA,
- 2004 - 2007 - Stockholm University Business School / Cracow University of Economics - Executive MBA: Management and Business Administration,
- 2000 - 2001 - University of Economics in Katowice, Tax strategies - post-graduate studies,
- 1997 - 1998 - Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Functioning of an energy distribution company in market conditions - post-graduate studies,
- 1992 - 1997 - University of Economics in Katowice, Economics, Finance and Banking, Major: Accounting.
Qualification certificate entitling to providing bookkeeping services - Certificate No. 22688/01 (Official Journal of the Minister of Finance of 2002 No. 13 item 67);
Ernst & Young Academy of Business diploma, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
Detailed presentation of the professional career
Dalida Gepfert holds 17 years of professional experience consisting in the employment in the following entities:
1996 – 1997
ZAKŁADY MECHANICZNE "WIROMET" S.A. MIKOŁÓW, POLAND
Managerial Accounting Specialist, duties:
- Preparation of reports for the Company's Supervisory Board,
- Preparation of analyses for the Management Board,
- Reporting to the Controlling Department Manager.
GÓRNOŚLĄSKI ZAKŁAD ELEKTROENERGETYCZNY S.A. (GZE), POLAND
Manager of the Consolidation and Managerial Accounting Department, duties:
- Development of the common financial policy for 26 Group companies,
- Monthly managerial monitoring of results of GZE's subsidiaries,
- Consolidation of financial statements,
- Reporting to the GZE's Financial Director.
- Implementation of the controlling and consolidation module SAP R3,
- Implementation of one integrated Corporate Chart of Accounts for the Group companies.
2000 – 2010 connected with VATTENFALL GROUP, where she held the following functions in particular years:
Vattenfall IT Poland Sp. z o.o. (VITP), Poland / Vattenfall Business Group Poland (VBGP) The first Shared Service Centre in VBGP. IT services provider for Vattenfall Group in Poland.
Vice-President, Member of the Board
- Controlling system, pricing model and reporting,
- Planning process and Business Plan,
- Tax and financial policy,
- IT projects in VBGP,
- Outsourcing and restructuring,
- Services Levels Agreements: preparation of pricing lists, determination of the settlement model in VBGP,
- Building of an IT competence centre for BU Poland (consolidation of all the IT centres into one effective organisation),
- Purchase process management,
- Human Resources Management: restructuring and development, policy of remuneration,
- Budget EUR 20 mln,
- Reporting to CEO VITP and CFO VBGP.
- Building of the first shared service organisation in VBGP, effective IT centre:
- implementation of a transparent financial model ensuring building of confidence both among customers and owners,
- achievement of a synergy effect for VBGP,
- reduction of IT expenses,
- building of a product settlement model.
- Restructuring of asset and human resources, cost optimisation:
- FTE reduction from 220 to 105,
- consolidation and renegotiation of service provider agreements,
- negotiation and termination of historically concluded social agreements,
- outsourcing of telecom processes to an external supplier,
- outsourcing process guaranteed a drop in costs of the telecom network maintenance on the level of 30% for the Company,
- Implementation of SAP R3 system for the Company (FI,CO, PM),
- Building of teams: finance and accounting, controlling, sales and HR,
- Within human resources management - development and implementation of:
- a new policy of remuneration,
- a periodical appraisal process,
- employee job value assessment.
Vattenfall IT Infrastructure Services Project, (VIS) Poland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland. VIS is an international parent company employing around 400 employees in all the countries in which Vattenfall conducts operations. VIS is an internal provider of services within IT infrastructure on the whole area of Vattenfall Group.
Head of Finance and Controlling, Member of the Management Team and Steering Committee.
- Business financial liability for five countries: Sweden, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Poland,
- Creation and implementation of a financial and controlling model for the new organisation,
- Within finance and controlling: preparation of Business Plans and strategies (budgeting, investment plan, pricing model and building of pricing lists), monthly monitoring, IFRS reporting and consolidation,
- Coordination of business entities: policy of accounting (in particular: cost accounting, assets accounting), conclusion of agreements, invoicing and transfer pricing documentation,
- Management and coordination of work of an international team (10 FTE),
- Cooperation with the project office in order to save EUR 30 mln,
- Budget EUR 130 mln,
- Reporting to CEO VIS and Group Controller,
- Building of an international organisation,
- Cost optimisation thanks to realised projects by EUR 30 mln,
- Building and implementation of a financial and controlling model for VIS agreed with all the shareholders and trade unions, which covered:
- managerial recording structure,
- scope of management accounts and their consolidation,
- financial settlements between particular companies in all the countries including Transfer Pricing limitations,
- Standardisation and implementation of a coherent controlling model in local ERP systems (SAP R3),
- Development of a single pricing model and preparation of a common pricing list for all the countries Negotiation and signing of necessary agreements, in particular an agreement on IT management and cooperation agreement,
- Creation of a solid cross-cultural controlling team.
Vattenfall Business Services Poland Sp. z o.o. (VBSP), Poland / Business Group Central Europe (BGCE). Shared Service Centre of Vattenfall Group in Poland in the following scope: finance and accounting, customer service, human resources management and IT services management.
Finance and Controlling Director, Member of the Management Team and Steering Committee.
- Finance and controlling:
- business plan and budgeting, monitoring, reporting, managerial accounting,
- cash flow management,
- pricing lists (price calculations and settlements with customers),
- Organisation and processes:
- project and process management, including: benchmark, KPI,
- Service Level Agreements,
- corporate administrative service,
- Budget EUR 100 mln,
- Managing a team of 20 people,
- Reporting to the President of VBSP and CFO BGCE.
- Implementation of the project management process with the establishment of a Project Office,
- Simplification of the controlling model, building of a standard of management accounts for the Company,
- Shortening of the process of closing accounting books and acceleration of the reporting process,
- Preparation and implementation of a dashboard with key performance indicators (KPI), and the benchmark process and customer satisfaction survey,
- Simplification of the process of customer service and cooperation: standardisation of rules and agreements (SLA) and implementation of the rules of cooperation within project and development works.
2010 – April 2013
POWSZECHNY ZAKŁAD UBEZPIECZEŃ SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA / POWSZECHNY ZAKŁAD UBEZPIECZEŃ NA ŻYCIE SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA
Director of the Central Unit of the Internal Operations Centre (Centrum Gospodarki Własnej) of PZU Group.
- Running of an accounting shared service centre for PZU Życie and PZU S.A.,
- Organisation and process management,
- Cooperation with banks,
- Managing a team of 120 people,
- Reporting to the Member of the Board for Financial Affairs of PZU Group,
- Implementation of an integrated ERP system (ORACLE),
- Standardisation and optimisation of bookkeeping processes (LEAN Management) for PZU Group companies,
- Implementation of an electronic system of document circulation,
- Centralisation of CGW (internal operations centre) and restructuring of human resources,
- Preparation and implementation of reports on performance assessment with key performance indicators (KPI),
- Implementation of the process of financial control and risk management within bookkeeping,
- Building of a customer and efficiency-oriented organisational culture.